Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday 2/17/12

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so day two of my trainer designed lower body work out, and oh god. My legs feel like jello, my abs are burning, and I reek of sweat and gear oil (from work). Good news is, I'm now 287 lbs. That's 9 pounds down from where I was and only 77 more from where I want to be. The hardest parts I think are going to be the diet and the cardio. Something about running for 30+min while my lungs feel like they are going to explode just seems wrong. The further I get into this the more irritable I seem to get, prolly the lack of food. I dunno, I do feel more energetic though, and slightly happier when I'm not being a total bear. Yesterday I didn't eat too badly. 2 Eggs and White Toast for breakfast, a banana for a snack, Chicken breast and Salad for lunch, an apple for the other snack, and a Lean Cuisine 250 Calorie meal for the last meal. All in all not a bad day, I know it's just getting started, but this is when I am going to update for the day. It's right after I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment