Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ok so, Monday (2/20) & Tuesday (2/21)

Alright so Monday and Tuesday went well enough. Did my upper body/ab work out on Monday and ran for 30 min. Tuesday was lower body/back and another 30 min run. Stuck to the diet, mostly. Tried two new Lean Cuisines for dinner, they aren't on the diet but the calories are the same. The Spinach ravioli was pretty good, not great, but decent enough. The veggie pizza was actually good, I'll prolly get it again. I'm down to 286 from 296, or as one of the guys at work pointed out, I'm actually down from 308 in December, so there is that. I scheduled another fitness test with my trainer for next week on the 29th, it will be four weeks since my last one. I can't believe I've been at the gym almost a month. I'm starting to feel better, my back is hurting less, and work is becoming easier. I even chased Waylan part way from the parking lot up to Mackey Arena on Sunday. I guess it's all worth it, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment